opposite sex attractions

Jon, this is you, right?

curly_haristyle.JPG

I'm an old lady ... it takes me a while ...

(ka widdit, aprilraven ...)

Pfft ... here's some hair for ya ...

hair.jpg

enough for three people and half a cat!

anicole said:
I'm an old lady ... it takes me a while ...

(ka widdit, aprilraven ...)

would you quit opening the door if you dont want me to walk in......sheez..

and verbal... if you look like that pic.... you aint got nothing to worry about.. :hug::

aprilraven said:
and verbal... if you look like that pic.... you aint got nothing to worry about.. :hug::

preach on ... ravie, preach on.

thanks, photo gal ... you're awfully nice ... everyone has their cross to bear ... me, I have two ... this hair and aprilraven.

Oddly ... the full pic is of aprilraven and me on a girls weekend in Tampa ... hmmm ... that might be some pretty good payback to post that ...

(waits with baited breath to see what ravie says ... :popcorn: )

aprilraven said:

lol, look like which picture? The movie, the one Corry posted, or the one of me? lol

anicole said:
thanks, photo gal ... you're awfully nice ... everyone has their cross to bear ... me, I have two ... this hair and aprilraven.

Oddly ... the full pic is of aprilraven and me on a girls weekend in Tampa ... hmmm ... that might be some pretty good payback to post that ...

(waits with baited breath to see what ravie says ... :popcorn: )

Ah come on ravie be a sport, let her post it!! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top!!

Here's me with my curlyish hair about 3 years ago...I have another one that I took a curling iron to my hair and I look like curly sue, but I guess I don't have that one scanned in...can't find it in my photobucket.

me4.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back