Oprah

Yay more replies :) Thanks for helping guys...I can definitely stand to get some more!

*bump* ;)

Before this survey, had you heard of the Oprah Book Club?
__Yes
__No

Have you ever read a book because it was recommended by the Oprah Book Club?
__Yes
__No

If yes, how many books have you read per the recommendation of the Oprah Book Club?
__1-5
__5-10
__15-25
__25+

James Frey’s memoir “A Million Little Pieces” became controversial after being listed on Oprah’s Book Club. Have you heard of this incident and has it changed the way you perceive Frey’s work?
__Yes, I’ve heard about it but it doesn’t bother me.
__Yes, I’ve heard about it and it bothers me.
__No, I haven’t heard about it.
Please Explain:
Uhh... He passed it off as true and it wasn't. Outright lies bother me.

What are your overall impressions of the Oprah Book Club?
__Positive
__Neutral
__Negative
Please Explain:I honestly don't care about her opinion.

X Yes
__No

__Yes
X_No

If yes, how many books have you read per the recommendation of the Oprah Book Club?
__1-5
__5-10
__15-25
__25+

James Frey’s memoir “A Million Little Pieces” became controversial after being listed on Oprah’s Book Club. Have you heard of this incident and has it changed the way you perceive Frey’s work?
X_No, I haven’t heard about it.
Please Explain:

__Positive
X_Neutral
__Negative
Please Explain:

I have read a book that's on the book club list, but I read it before the club existed... I'm not opposed to reading a books on the list, but I most likely won't be reading a book just because it's listed there.

Hey guys,

I'm working on a paper and I'm wondering if some of your could give me your thoughts on a topic. It's not related to photography...at all...but I thought what the heck, maybe some of you have an opinion. I'll post a short survey here...please feel free to take it! Post it as a reply to this thread, or send it to me in a private message. If I can get as many of these as possible (I'm passing these out in person as well) hopefully I can use the results in my paper!

Nabero

X Yes
__No

__Yes
_X_No

__1-5
__5-10
__15-25
__25+

X__No, I haven’t heard about it.
Please Explain:

__Positive
__Neutral
X_Negative
Please Explain:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back