Orange County Choppers

jacsul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Stopped in @ OCC to check out their showroom, displays and goodies nice setup.
Anyway snapped this on the way out, enjoy, C&C welcome.

0261.jpg

034.jpg

I would have like #1 a lot more if the whole thing would have been in focus. GL i like the composition though.
Tj

#1 needs a bit of a higher F stop, #2 seems blurry.

white balance in #2 is off... and looks like camera shake...

i don't really like the angles... but i've tried taking photos of stuff like that before too and can't seem to figure out what a good angle to shoot from is either.. .

in #2, the left side tells of a noticeable shake, but the right side seems much steadier - and look at that coat in the middle! now how did you do that? :???:

#3 is the composition I like the best - not exactly eye pleasing, but definitely eye catching - one of those that are tough to ignore!

Beautiful bikes, but correct me if I'm wrong. Would it not be better when photographing a whole bike, to get the complete bike in the shot without cutting off bits of it's tires or handlebars?

Both seem out of focus, in particular the second.

Yeah, I see what you mean about the focus. Just bought this camera a few weeks ago, haven't quite figured out the sweet spots yet. ;)

#1 was 1/8 second shutter speed, and #2 was slower than half a second.... You need to bump the ISO when shooting indoors under poor lighting(especially with a slow lens), or every shot will end up with motion blur like this.

A little better w/ slight distortion. I may need to go back to purchase some more riding gear.:D
028copy.jpg

With my old camera @ ISO 400 noise would have been an issue. Also, forgot this camera shoots raw, a big plus.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back