orange county on fire

AF44

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here is one of my favorites from tonight. this was taken in anaheim hills overlooking yorba linda which was looking quite vulnerable. in this latest firestorm, over 400 structures have burned and counting, with no more than 10% containment on any of the fires burning.

when i get some more tomorrow i will post them

also the flames came out of the camera lookin pink (but it looks kinda cool so whatever)

3034326206_64236ff4b2_b.jpg

Nice shot! Thanks for sharing! Cheers!

that is pretty cool and i think the flames look better pink like that

GREat shot, looks super dramatic with the giant cloud of smoke. i like how the lights from the city light up the smoke looks really cool, but the only thing that bothers me is those weeds or w.e. in the front, if they were a lil sharper i bet it would add so much to the shot but to me they look like ghosts

That's awesome. I was stuck in traffic coming up from San Diego because they closed down I-5!

it's really hard to get a shot like that great work..

thanks you guys for all the comments. the weather around here has been cooperating so the fires have subsided. actually the weather was perfect enough for us to take our lake boat out quite a ways into the ocean to visit one of a few small islands called Catalina which was a nice way to spend a saturday

thanks again:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back