Orange Family Moment

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0997.JPG

That is a REALLY cool image on a number of levels; not only is it an intimate family moment (cousins?) it also has a bit of an abstract vibe. Well done!

Thanks, no that's the in-laws. They were far - far away, so I framed the best I could and let er rip.

Great capture

But, they don't look anything like you?

Great capture

But, they don't look anything like you?

Nope you met me... now if you seen my wife you'd be like oh, ok, I get it. Although, they do say spouses tend to look like one another...

I normally detest 'zoo' shots of any form....but this one is exceptional, this is art. Well done!

This belongs in NEXT months POTM...so hold off people until the May one opens up! ;)

I normally detest 'zoo' shots of any form....but this one is exceptional, this is art. Well done!

This belongs in NEXT months POTM...so hold off people until the May one opens up! ;)

thanks bud. Well, your not gonna like the Orange portrait shoot... Lol

Yup, that is super neat.

Yup, that is super neat.
Thank you manaheim. I am shocked at the love for the photo.

Well, I can't take much credit, all y'all on here having been nursing me along my photography journey. So much talent on here, bound to rub off. I am currently studying John Hegdecoe's nude and portrait photography. I have also been studying the photos on @Derrel website making notes on framing, angles, and story telling, he is very precise in what he wants the viewer to witness. Derrel is a master at bringing all his knowledge in a small frame, just robust comes to mind.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back