Orange sky C&C

einsamflicks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3759657834_38a93a0763_b.jpg

Tangerined

I happened to be out all day in the rain so i didnt have my tripod or anything on me, i tried my best just wondering how i could somehow make this better.

Hm...

Oddly, I think I might crop out the boat entirely and make it more panoramic of the city. I think if the boat were more towards the center (I think you positioned it too far to the outside of the frame) that might help... but really... the boat leads the eye off frame and makes the background seem like an afterthought.

Dunno... it just didn't work so well for me, personally.

Pretty color, though.

Damn, I remember that sunset! It was great; I used the colours for some of my shots at the lantern festival. I got drenched though, and my pants must've shrunk a size or two. >.< (It's a good thing my new lens and flash are weather sealed; it could have been far, far worse. I should've wrapped a bag around the camera body though. Live and learn.)

I for one was also taken by the boat in the foreground. Once I "forgot" to look at it, I noticed some clouds in the back. Here is an edited version done by me to bring those clouds out a little and I cropped that beautiful boat out, sorry.

6574_109021354820_508854820_2226598_5952750_n.jpg

I'm with Manaheim - I would definitely crop out the boat and make it a skyline shot - the boat is too distracting for me - the colours are fab though xxx

yeah better, though that vertical pole on the right looks like an error... problem is cropping it would make that angled part look wonky. May need some editing.

Hm...

Oddly, I think I might crop out the boat entirely

Pretty color, though.

I disagree i like the boat it goes well with this image and it makes u look at the image as a whole instead of focusing on the susnset

this is why i wanna move to Vancouver ... Toronto is a very BORING city and I mean boring in every aspect. its not scenic/picturesque at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back