Orange Sky

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw the most amazing sunset the other day. I pulled off the road and took these. I tried th PS them a little, but I decided that the original, unadulterated versions were the best.

Thanks for looking, and I welcome comments of any sort.

20051103065328_img_3454.jpg

20051103065143_img_3451.jpg

Sorry, they are just showing as red x's for me. However they are very symmetrical and have nice composition, the x's that is :)

Edit: Now they are showing! I love the second one, the placement of the tree is nice and the orange sky is breathtaking!

i'm with alison...the second one is just leaving me speechless..... the tree silhouette makes it....great capture..

I like them both! Might be my work monitor, but I'd love to see the foreground a tad lighter in the first one - a little more detail there would really kick it up. Great composition! :)

Looks like it was a beautiful sunset.

Wonderful orange sky!
That would have caught my eye, too! For sure!

I like the composition of the second.

Personally, I'm not so sure about the first, although I might have tried to do the same with that fence. But I have one with fence-in-focus-background-not and thought it was very clever when I took it and later thought, ah, well, noooo. But this is purely personal and emotional...

Thanks for the comments. I will try to see if I can lighten up the foreground of the first one...and anyone else who is so inclined is welcome to as well ;)

Lafoto, I have to be honest, I wasn't actually going for having the fence in focus...it just sort of happened that way. And the one with the fence out of focus (I thought) looked horrible.
Thanks again for the kind words.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back