lizheaemma

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alipearsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Playing around with orange filter! It was very cold about -22 C and the wind was blowing, I should have used the tripod but that would have meant taking my gloves off and I'm to wimpy for frost bite! What do you think of the orange filter trial and what can I do to make it better.
sunset.gif

You also have a little lens flare which is a little dirstracting. Other than that I think it is quite beautiful and a very good effect.

So I'm over the attachment to the boat, but might I ask your opinions of this shot the same night but a slightly diffrent location and time.

sun-set-2.gif

Good shot, i prefer this to the first. Only critique is I find the brightness of the centre distracts me from the rest of the picture...then again the screen im viewing it on wouldnt do it justice :)

I'm commenting on the photo with the boat. Did you think of cropping the boat Hrz. a little under the boat and the normal amount above to get the sky in. I think it would help eliminate some of the darker foreground and give it a better composition. i just think the photo has to much foreground and sky. Beutiful color in both photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back