Orchard Orbweaver

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think the colour is better ... since it is a cool looking spider.

You should play with the colour channels in LR ... it's the variable screw on colour filter.
https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam...white/_jcr_content/main-pars/image3/step5.jpg

36432727330_11e6bf5fb9_c.jpg

I think the colour is better ... since it is a cool looking spider.

You should play with the colour channels in LR ... it's the variable screw on colour filter.
https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam...white/_jcr_content/main-pars/image3/step5.jpg

View attachment 145823

I like the color better as well but thought it might look good in b&w. I just used SilverFX in Nik collection for the conversion and just adjusted a few things but didn't touch the color channels. Thanks for the link, I'll need to play around and learn how to do proper conversions.

Kind of an action bug shot, pretty cool. Really nice image.

Dave

It has such beautiful coloring, I have to vote for the color version.

Yes, this guy definitely needs to be in colour.

Kind of an action bug shot, pretty cool. Really nice image.

Dave

Thanks Dave. I have bee trying to get a good shot of this guy for a long time. One side of his web faces a bottom corner and that where he sits, so I can only get a shot of his underside. But he finally decided to move his web a foot away and was able to get side shot of him building it. Wasn't sure how it would turn out since he moves pretty quickly and just a little over 1cm in size.

Brent,
Fantastic colors - well, except for the B&W. ;-) Love the first one where you can really see the colors and patterns. Would love to see an extreme macro of just that area.

Brent,
Fantastic colors - well, except for the B&W. ;-) Love the first one where you can really see the colors and patterns. Would love to see an extreme macro of just that area.

Thanks. I wanted to as well, and use my Raynox, but just couldn't get the positioning. He is now gone from the area he had his web hopefully he'll show up somewhere else with better access.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back