Ordering from Adorama?

Oh! I had no Idea. Hopefully she will correct just to make sure. If so, I will be doing this as I just bought a portfolio and would like to get the 8x12s printed out for it.

Mark

Hi mark

I see that you already ordered, but just to clarify: you can definitely do several jobs in one order, with different paper types, and all be shipped in the same order.

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

[email protected]
www.adorama.com

Personally I don't think you can go wrong with Adorama. I have no connection with Adorama other than being one satisfied customer and I can't remember ever being dissatisfied with any order I have placed with them. I buy my 90% of my equipment from them and they are the only lab I will use for my prints. The quality of their prints is absolutely fantastic and they have a great selection of paper types and sizes. I have never had a photo corrected by the lab and my prints match 100% what I see on my monitor, but I also use a calibrated monitor. They have great prices (especially sale prices. Just recently they ran a special on 11x14 prints for $2.49) including shipping prices and even the basic delivery is fast. Normally I place an order on Saturday or Sunday with 3 to 5 day shipping and have it in my hands by Friday. Not bad for very basic service.

Thank you so much. Your lovely feedback put such a smile on my face! I've passed it on to the team at AdoramaPix, so they can enjoy it, too.

Sincerely

Helen Oster

[email protected]
www.adorama.com

Hi mark

I see that you already ordered, but just to clarify: you can definitely do several jobs in one order, with different paper types, and all be shipped in the same order.
clear.gif

Sincerely

Helen Oster

[email protected]
www.adorama.com

thats very good to know, thanks

I havent ordered..just placed in my cart. Havent checked out yet, but I will be diong just that sometime today.

Mark

So I finally got my pictures ordered and in. I especially love the matte and metallic finishes. The overall quality of all the photos is superb. I will deffinately be sticking with Adorama for the bigger prints.

Thanks.
Mark

Most reactions

Back