Original Or Edited Photo?

Still no photos?

I think everyone here gets the point, although it is an invalid one. I just think you are trying to convince people of something when you clearly do not have a full understanding of what post-processing is capable of.

Whilst I think it's more satisfying shooting on film, I do think that people who criticise heavily photoshopped images are pretty unimaginative. It's a (phenomenal) technological development which has changed the nature of the medium without a doubt, but in a good way. It's now more creative and can be more expressive as a result. I'm sure some people got just as dismayed when auto focus was invented!

Hahaha - Id love to see you download CS4 (what I use) and have it "edit a photo for you". Ive been using Photoshop for 6 years and only know about 5% of the program.

Back in the day they used these things - they were called DARKROOMS - and people edited photos in them!

hey big twinky liked wat u said .. really appreciate it thnx .. at least somebody understand what im talking about or what point im trying to make out of it ..
Um... he told you that you're wrong... Or did I miss something... I am running a fever and am tanked up on cold/flu meds...

I prefer a horse and buggy over a car any day. Those people with their fancy automobiles are not doing it the traditional way...they need their simulated horse power over the actual real horse power. Technology and advancement...I fart in your general direction

You're threads are extremely difficult to read. They make my head hurt. This isn't a huge text message. Do they even teach writing and grammar in school anymore?

bigtwinky is a Luddite! Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

lakers ftw all the way ... manny pacquaio ftw btw haha... and my camera doesnt edit the picture for me it processes the photo for me ..

lakers ftw all the way ... manny pacquaio ftw btw haha... and my camera doesnt edit the picture for me it processes the photo for me ..

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Don't bother answering, it's a rhetorical question.

Actually, I think s/he IS being deliberately obtuse. I'm starting to smell troll-like behavior.

Most reactions

Back