Osprey and her little chick...(Eye level shot)

EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Osprey's finally had the little one (only one hatched this year). Shots are miday taken from the upper level of a parking garage. Chick is about 12 days old in these pic's.

PIC_1312_055.jpg

PIC_1519.jpg

PIC_1521.jpg

DSC_6606_051.jpg

I just found Ospreys in my neighborhood on Long Island. There nest is way up high on a Light post in a Park. There is no way to get them like you have. Incredible pics. Just a fabulous job.. Way to go!! I will try to get something Great for you soon.

Nice ones, Eric!! I especially like the first and third shots (look at the baby's tiny wings!)

Awesome!

The first one is a cool moment, but I prefer the others with a more "natural" looking green background. I especially love the second.

Out of curiosity, do you have a zoomed out photo of the location? I just can't imagine such a large, beautiful bird being in a city!

Dang Eric, I want to hang with you for a while, your portfolio must be amazing, great shots

The pictures are really beautiful. Nice colours and sharp. Whish I could take pictures like that.

Patricia

Awesome!

The first one is a cool moment, but I prefer the others with a more "natural" looking green background. I especially love the second.

Out of curiosity, do you have a zoomed out photo of the location? I just can't imagine such a large, beautiful bird being in a city!

Focal Length 32mm from top of Parking Garage

DSC_6621.jpg

Whatever happened with the Bald Eaglets? I was enjoying watching their progress.

And as always, stunning photos, Eric.

Whatever happened with the Bald Eaglets? I was enjoying watching their progress.

And as always, stunning photos, Eric.

Got some of those coming!!! THe Eaglets are getting ready to take flight any Day!
This Osprey nest is also a clean shot...so I must take advantage of it while the action is good!!

Focal Length 32mm from top of Parking Garage

DSC_6621.jpg

Cool, thanks!

I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled for giant nest in my area now. Not a place I would normally look to take wildlife pics at, but hey! :D

Most reactions

Back