EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Few shots from the top two levels of the parking garage. Little Osprey is getting rather large...now at 6.5 weeks old!

PIC_4686.jpg

PIC_4352.jpg

PIC_3825.jpg

PIC_3862.jpg

Hmmm, with it flexing its wings like that, I wonder how much longer it will be staying in the nest? Do you have any idea at what age they fledge?

Wonderful shots, as always.

Hmmm, with it flexing its wings like that, I wonder how much longer it will be staying in the nest? Do you have any idea at what age they fledge?

Wonderful shots, as always.

Fledge...53-65 days from birth

Wonderfull job you are doing here Erik. I very much admire your work.

He/She seems to be getting strong fast. A few more feathers and it will be time to start pre flight work outs. The fledgling will flap its wings and hop from one side of the nest to the other for several days.
When MOM leaves the nest during these work outs and starts into a strange pleading call ( to coax the fledgling into the air ) first flight is at hand ~so spend time waiting (finger on shutter) if the fledgling is doing the hop flap and momma is singing nearby.

Keep em coming Cheers DeadEye.

We really have to thank you for giving us this peak in to the world of this growing ospry. We really do mean it when we say "thanks for sharing". It's been a real treat.

Most reactions

Back