AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys and gals,

I have not done any wildlife for the past two months due to all the aviation work but this weekend my wife and I are just relaxing around the house. We decided to have lunch in Port Perry and since it had been two months from my last visit with the Ospreys I was not sure if they were going to be at the ballpark but they are still there. One is pretty relaxed but the other I ticked off again and he made a few mild dives at me. I can’t believe they have nested in a ballpark outfield lamp and have not gotten use to humans being around. This park is a pretty hot spot for dog walkers as well. Anyway here are some of today’s captures.

osprey2006728045_copy.jpg

As you can see with this shot he is not really happy with me.
PPosprey2006728016_copy.jpg

This one is more relaxed and just waited in a tree for me to go. The wind was really blowing and he was really leaning into it.
pposprey2006728083_copy.jpg

pposprey2006728085_copy.jpg

pposprey2006728051_copy.jpg

pposprey2006728046_copy.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Eric

Wow, I just LOVE the He's-Not-Really-Happy-With-Me photo! Wow. That one is as intense as intense can be. That look in his eyes. Making you out as his next target. I am so impressed!
I am just happy to see that WHEN at last he swoops down onto something feet and claws first it was something else and NOT YOU!!!

I am happy for you that you got back to some wildlife photography!

Oooohh, another great series. Nice to see you back at it (has it really been two months already??)

Airic, you're the ONLY photographer I know who can make a bird glare at you. :lol: Your shots are always amazing!!

I'm with Anty....has it really been 2 months....? Thanks for posting these!

terri said:
Airic, you're the ONLY photographer I know who can make a bird glare at you. :lol: Your shots are always amazing!!

I'm with Anty....has it really been 2 months....? Thanks for posting these!

As well as the Osprey my wife gives me that look once every few days so I'm use to the stare :) and I get the same chill down my back. I have gone for a few hikes recently but have not really photographed anything noteworthy as far as wildlife goes. Been to busy with the airplanes.

Eric

Great stuff Airic...love that second one too. What a look!

Where exactly is this ball park in port perry? I have a friend who lives there and he says there is only one he could think of. Do you know the name of it?

What can I say they are unbelievable :thumbup:

JOAT said:
Great stuff Airic...love that second one too. What a look!

Where exactly is this ball park in port perry? I have a friend who lives there and he says there is only one he could think of. Do you know the name of it?

Joat, PM sent.

Thanks again.

Eric

Most reactions

Back