Our best Macintosh

kenmar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A picture I created in Photoshop. This picture is going to be in our year book. I took all the pictures and did all the editing myself.

L3dpcDQvaW1hZ2UvP3NpemU9b3JnJmlkPTk1OTAyJmZvcm1hdD1qcGc

Last edited:
Nice work!

Looks like you had a lot of fun just putting it all together. Although I didn't notice at first glance, I like the little guy putting his face in the web cam idea... nice touch.

Thank you. Yeah I had alot of fun ! : D

Last edited:
wow. very interesting. i like it

Thanks alot for commenting :)

LOL at the web cam thing... awesome editing

Looks great, nice job.

The only comment I would make is that everything is very symmetrical and predictable, not in a negative way but more of an observation that if the images were grouped in less equal distance apart it would make it more interesting. Your eye travels in a complete circle and then it's done, but this could be the visual impact you wanted..

I like the way you composed the "pushing off" on the left side and the free fall with the guy at the bottom trying to catch her. One of the things I learned in all my years of art classes was that it's human nature to equally space objects when composing, If you were to draw an imaginary line down the center of each person you would see what I mean, kinda that fear of dead space...again, great editing

Thank you for the tip and of.c the comment :)

Most reactions

Back