Our cat's pasttime

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by LaFoto, Feb 15, 2004.

1. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Normally, Mia, the cat, is not overly interested in television and the sounds and flickering images don't mean a thing to her. But this one programme on "Sparrows In Our Cities" caught her attention! As you can see:

[​IMG]

What I like about the photo is that I happened to get the TV picture all right, without the black bar going right through it (which obscured most of the picture in the second photo I took), and with the THEME to be seen, i.e. one big sparrow.

What I don't like is the shadow Mia's body casts on the floor and furniture! But I must operate with the inbuilt flash that came with the camera for despite my mentioning it here and there and over again, no one's ever given me a spare flash and reflector neither for any birthday nor Christmas......... So I am mentioning it again..... ;)

2. vonnagy

vonnagy have kiwi, will travel...

Photos NOT OK to edit
    typical example of photographer being their own worst critic, if you hadn't mentioned the shadow, i wouldn't have really noticed it, in fact i don't think it detracts from the photo in anyway!

This photo makes make smile, its a candid shot of your cat and its deliciously funny to look at (especially if you are that cat looking at the bird!)

Very nice and vivid colours, the orangey TV stand complements the blue tile floor too. You have some wonderful animal shots!

3. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Something has happened to your avatar..... :?

Anyhow, yes, well, my own worst critique...! But I'm still hinting and hinting at the new flash I'd like to get - here at home, very much in hubby's earshot... to little avail. :cry: I'm not being understood. Waaaiiiiiiilll!

Would you suggest I put some animal shots (that I assume you know from the themes-section, else you wouldn't know about them) up here???

4. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    That image is too cute, LaFoto! :D Our cat sometimes notices the animals on TV like this, but not often - so it's a big grin to see it! Thanks for posting!

5. vonnagy

vonnagy have kiwi, will travel...

Photos NOT OK to edit
    hi laphoto!

basically, this forum is if you want people to comment on your shots, critiques etc, the themes is mainly for showing off your photos :D