TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cameras!

camera200610152506copy.jpg

I have over 60 cameras in my collection and most were used by my family over the years. As most of you know my father and grandfather were also avid photographers and I pretty much have every camera they ever used. Most I have the boxes and instructions for which make them extra unique.

camera200610152514copy.jpg

camera200610152518copy.jpg

camera200610152520copy.jpg

camera200610152526copy.jpg

camera200610152545copy.jpg

I remember my mother using this camera when I was growing up. Kodak Instamatic 124. I even have a few flash cubes for it.
camera200610152564copy.jpg

camera200610152570copy.jpg

A very high-quality :) all plastic Diana camera
camera200610152575copy.jpg

Note to self, clean the cameras first next time :blushing:

My first 3 or 4 cameras were all Practicas and I still have a few around. Great hard working 35mms that I got a lot of mileage out of
camera200610152580copy.jpg

camera200610152581copy.jpg

cameras200610152512copy.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Eric

how fun. speaking of flash, a little trivia for everyone. the old school flashes on old field cameras with the big bulb were what was used as the light sabers base.

Wow. Great collection. FWIW, I didn't even keep the box that my D50 came in, and that was only a few weeks ago. :)

wow eric! hats off to you for having kept them with such care...
wonderful series.. and im sure each camera has a special memory attatched to it... thanks a lot for sharing these with us :)

My sister started out her photography with a Kodak Instamatic, too :D. She got hers in 1967 or so? Might have been then... yes... Nice collection and well put into frames. I like it.
Have you seen my photo of the Rolleiflex, here ?

LaFoto said:
My sister started out her photography with a Kodak Instamatic, too :D. She got hers in 1967 or so? Might have been then... yes... Nice collection and well put into frames. I like it.
Have you seen my photo of the Rolleiflex, here ?

Nice, Don't have one of those.

Mansi, Yes, most of the cameras have very special memories for me.

Thanks everyone.

Eric

you certainly took better pictures of your cameras then i posted recently of mine :)

I really like no.1 the most!

Very cool. These are some great lookin pieces man.

Woooooow...that would be awesome to get to sit down and look through all those cameras. Neat shots here! :) Thanks for sharing them with us!

great shots but they remind me too much of work :lol:

anua said:
what a great collection, Airic!

btw, what is this 'Diana' cam?

A Dianna camera is a really cheap plastic 120 camera. I think I have at least two of them around.

This is what I found on a website

"Diana camera is a classic toy camera. A collectible item. It produces weird and dreamy pictures. Dianas have been manifactured somewhere around the 1960's in China. A Holga is the contemporary Diana of toy cameras."

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back