Our Garden of Angels

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by Rick Waldroup, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup No longer a newbie, moving up!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    On February 15, 1998, Amy Robinson was riding her bicycle to work when she met two of her co-workers on the street, Michael Wayne Hall and Robert Neville. Amy, a mentally challenged young woman of 19, worked at a local grocery store in Arlington, Texas. That was the last time anyone saw Amy alive. ​

This is my most recently published work at a new on-line magazine, The Photo Journals. The story is about the first homicide victim's memorial park established in the United States. It is an amazing story of one group's efforts to help the healing process for the relatives of homicide victims. Click on the link below for the complete story and all of the photos.​

2. AKA:Dick

AKA:Dick TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I highly reccomend anyone reading this to follow Rick's link above. It's an amazing story, Rick, I commend you for your wonderful efforts! A+!

3. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup No longer a newbie, moving up!

Thanks for the very kind words. Yes, it really is an amazing story about the group of people who put this thing together. It was an inspirational piece to work on.

Thanks once again.