ssocal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
13449-dori-1_edited-3.jpg

13449-dori-2_edited-3.jpg

resize that shiiiiiiit

holy moly. I see part of the face....lmfao. Usually you resize it to fit inside the forum frames...

Well I think the lighting is great but they are blurry.

yeah they are, After the comments I reviewed what I did. I was using a 50mm lens at 1.8 from about 3 feet. Seriously shallow depth of field. Part of the learning process, I'll know better next time.

They would be good if they weren't out of focus!

I don't think it has anything to with the DOF honestly. You can see the DOF starting to blur the body, mouth and even parts of the ears. The clarity on the eyes and face should be just fine if it was in focus.
I think this calls for a re-shoot and re-post :) I wanna see the cute kitty in focus.

I don't think it has anything to with the DOF honestly. You can see the DOF starting to blur the body, mouth and even parts of the ears. The clarity on the eyes and face should be just fine if it was in focus.
I think this calls for a re-shoot and re-post :) I wanna see the cute kitty in focus.

ok
13449-dori-22.jpg

wow 1/10...no wonder. Try and get that up. The last one is MUCH better :) Now find a way to get rid of the yellow/orange cast (from the indoor lights) and you got it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back