Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Pictures of our dog.

352014582_abe0d6633a.jpg

352001766_817344e924.jpg

352001762_906955adfb.jpg

333407897_d5ee116231.jpg

Cute pup. I like the 3rd one with the shallow DOF best.

Along with also liking 3 very much, I like how he sits down elegantly on the chair in 2 :D. All he's missing is a cigar ;) (ok, not really, of course).
What a cute dog that is.
I must never let my daughter see these! :D

Okay, I had a little photo shoot with him this morning (snowing pretty heavily, so not much to do), and here were my favorites.

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

And I can't tell which of these next two I like better...(leaning towards four)

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

I not only "lean towards 4", I clearly like it better out of the two (3 and 4)! :D

And I like your self-portrait. The one that also shows you your enormously huge (oh yes: "weaponlike"!!!* :shock: ) tripod!!! :lol:

(*this has a story, do you already know my story of the table tripod and flying a plane?)

Yeah, I got that thing for $8. I just needed something to hold the camera more still than handheld and I didn't want something big (or expensive!).

No, I haven't heard the story, do tell!

what type of dog is that? looks a cocker spaniel breed?

Cute dog. I like the 3rd shot in your first series and the first shot in your second series. ha, did that make sense?

It can sometimes be hard to photograph dark colored dogs. The detail doesn't show up as clear as you would want it too. Both of my dogs have black faces, so I know all about it! :)

The story of the miniature tripod then:
In August 2005, there was a TPF Meet-Up in the UK, in a little place called Saffron Walden, and my sister and I wanted to fly over to meet with some TPFers. At Hamburg-Lübeck airport, our things got x-rayed BEFORE we went up to the check-in counter, and they saw those tiny tripods in our respective camera bags which we wanted to take on board. My sister had one and so did I. And we were told we could not bring those on board, they had to go into the check luggage. For security reasons. Thankfully we could still take them out and put them into our check luggage. Else I guess they'd have made us throw them away...

I've called my tiny tripod "the weapon" ever since...

Cute dog! 3 from the first 4 from the second! But overall 3 from the first.

I really like 2 of the second set. The detail did come out great on the pup.

That's a good story LaFoto.

Btw, more photos to come (it just snowed a bunch and he loves playing in it).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back