Our venture outside

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
We went out and about the other day and ended up with some good pics from downtown. I'm still getting influence from those around me and it's really showing now.

Here's some of the local kids hackying.
hacky.jpg

Here's a lady on her smoke break. There was a wedding that everyone was checking out when they went outside.
smoke.jpg

Just some parking meters.
vansst.jpg

This is the Phenix Theater on Main St., Concord, NH.
phenix.jpg

Here is a selective color fire box on the side of a building. I really liked this shot.
firebox.jpg

You can bet there will be more to come....well, maybe.....okay, you probably shouldn't bet. :D

I love that theater shot, awesome contrast.

And, in the words of MD, "Where's me, Hobbes? Where's me?"

What? Is this like peek-a-boo with cameras? :wink:

Oh, and I really like the Phenix Theatre shot. Even though they spelled Phoenix wrong :wink: Prolly named by a graduate from Feenicks College.

theres something about parking meters' pic i really like, i dont know what it is though....maybe its a kind of calmness it has...-:)
i love the contrasts at the Phenix Theather's pic...it looks a bit like an old picture-:) - i also like this washed out coca cola commercial (bilboard?)(is it the right word?'commercial'?-:) ),and all the things at this old wall...they add alot of mood to the pic..
..the fire box is just great - is it possible to see the original too?
great pics!

Wow! Thanks everyone. I really enjoyed this day of shooting and had some that came out really good. I've had some help with my contrast from Alison lately so these aren't really like my older work, but I really like the way they came out.

Anua, Here's the original.

Thanks again for the comments everyone.

wow...i love the last one hobbes!!!! well not the very last one...even though that one is cute..but the selective color one....great work yall!!

md

Smoke break, theatre :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back