Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
P2220001_2_3_4_5_tonemapped.jpg

five frame HDR.

nice Ron!
really nice.
im having a hard time telling if the horizon is straight with the snow all at different levels. it looks to me like the mountains(?) in the background are level. i think its just the snowbanks throwing me off a bit visually.

Com'on. Am I the only one curious? Where's the path go?
BTW, really nice shot Ron

Mountains, no. Southern Ontario has hills (though some the ski resorts say they are mountains).

nice Ron!
really nice.
im having a hard time telling if the horizon is straight with the snow all at different levels. it looks to me like the mountains(?) in the background are level. i think its just the snowbanks throwing me off a bit visually.

You are focusing on the variables, look @ the trees.

I had a nap, Jeanne went snowshoeing to the back of our property which is 2,200' front to back & 100' in elevation.
Good call staying home and the nap. ;)

Excellent HDR; exactly how it should be done.

Thanks John, I was concerned I may have gone a bit overboard but I liked the image.
Nope, in fact it's just about perfect. The only thing that gives it away is the clouds toward the left side, but no one but another photographer is even going to notice that, and I didn't pick up on it until I looked at it again after reading what you wrote (I always look at the image before reading anything written).

You done good Ron, and no blood stains in the snow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back