Out for a stroll

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After we had spent almost all sunny (!) Sunday indoors, setting up the new computer again (after it had broken after only 6 weeks of use!) and uninstalling everything on the old computer, my husband and I decided to go and catch a breath of fresh air fairly late during the day, before the light would fade all together. I took along both cameras, the "normal" Canon (film) and the "little" Canon (digital), and here are a first two impressions of what I saw:

IMG_0780.jpg

The setting sun reflected on snow

IMG_0785.jpg

Across the lake after sunset as the camera saw it, and in the following a slightly "enhanced" version of the same photo (upped the contrast and colours a bit), which is - according to my husband's opinion - more what the eye saw than the unchanged, right-from-the-camera version:

IMG_0785_enh.jpg

Which one do you prefer?

I like the second one better, although it's been edited it makes the contrast between the blue and orange even more.. great stuff

Thank you, Scurra.
I mailed my friend the photo with the glow of the setting sun to my friend and she liked that one very much.

i like them all! especially the first with the glow and texture of the snow. very nice LaFoto. :thumbup:

Very nice LaFoto. That first one is really cool with the reflection on the snow. NIce job.!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back