Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple of photos taken yesterday:

HerbstblattimRahmen.jpg

GefangeneBltterimRahmen.jpg

GefallenesBlattimRahmen.jpg

EichenlaubimRahmen.jpg

BaummoosimGegenlichtimRahmen.jpg

Ah, yes, very green! :)

Oh noooooo, fall is coming and you're showing us :) Nice pictures, very green (of course) but I like the sparkles of the brown leaves inbetween. Good eye!

I like No 5! :thumbup: The dark shadows with the moss a very vivid green really works!

Aside from No 5 I think the frames are too dark though. Would they look any better in a creamy white or something else?

2 and 5 do it for me.

That one with the spiders web is just fantastic, you have captured the delicacy of it so well, when I was out with the dog this morning, i was walking through ankle high grassy field and the dew had settled on the spiders webs. there are hundreds! and I mean hundreds in the grass! In the middle of the day, we must break so many without even realisng! I'd never seen them before! There were thousands!

Thank you so very much for your comments so far.
Some of these were a real challenge for my little camera, which I don't know how to operate in manual focussing mode... so the spider`s web required ever so many attempts to get the focus on the "caught leaves" and not somewhere behind. The camera did not want to "understand"....!!!

And something as brightly lit as the moss on that tree trunk against such a dark background puts that little camera quite close to its limits, too. I had to move this close to the tree to get an acceptable result. All the others are burning with the hot spot (hot area!) of that backlit moss.

And yes, those three still quite green leaves are oak leaves.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back