Out in the world today

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Day 2 with the D800. I switched up fine tune a bit and think I started getting the results I was looking for. Also did a few artsy foliage shots with the 70-200.. Comments welcome and thanks for looking..

I started out this morning at -7 with songbirds. I was at -5 yesterday. The DOF is pretty thin at these distances..
Testing D800 Songbirds by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Testing D800 Songbirds by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

I felt I was 1 click away, so I went to -8 this afternoon..
Osprey 10_19 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Chickadee 10_19 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

5 I found some Harriers but they were so far away. The sun was setting so I had almost no light, but still liked the shots, all things considered..
Northern Harrier 10_19 female by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Artsy
Playing with light and Fall Foliage 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Playing with light and Fall Foliage 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Dude. Looks excellent. Clearly a good choice. How do YOU like it?

Love the look in #3 lol

I am almost afraid to see how good your shots are going to be after you have been fine tuning for a week :icon_thumleft:

Dude. Looks excellent. Clearly a good choice. How do YOU like it?
I think it's too early to form a full opinion. So far I really like it though. Waiting for my BG from China so I can have 6 FPS in dx mode. Controls are just a little different as I'm used to having the OK in the middle of the dpad.
Love the look in #3 lol

I am almost afraid to see how good your shots are going to be after you have been fine tuning for a week :icon_thumleft:
I think it's starting to look better and I am pretty close :)

So much fun playing with new gear. I quite like the harrier shot.

Nice set! I wish for #4 there wasn't that green vegetation blocking the chickadee though.

Most reactions

Back