out of interest

eromallagadnama said:
Search engine for me too...I was at another forum and the people there were a bunch of punks and I figured there had to be a decent forum somewhere and came upon this...I've been here ever since, but I'm still looking for a decent forum :lol: j/k, please don't give me the boot :er:

Ok, no boot......just the next best thing! :mrgreen:

:biglaugh: That's just evil Chase.....but so you :mrgreen:

:lol: Someone finally has a worse rep than LittleMan...oh wait it's me :er: :lol: You are insane Chase...uh oh now what's gonna happen :shock:

Awww, I'm just kidding Chase. You know I really think you are the greatest guy there ever was. I am forever indebted to you for creating such a wonderful place for me to spend ALL of my time. I only hope that I can even begin to live up to my obligations to you! :hail: :hail: :hail:

Hahahahahahah Chase likes to edit peoples post so he can get the credit he THINKS he deserves...but heck if you've got three forums, there's a good chance one of them is gonna end up good am I right? So really who needs credit for that :lol:

Now I must run in fear for my life...or at least my sanity :lol:

Chase said:
Oh wow, that really sounds like a direct challenge....do I have to start trying to be creative now? :fangs:

BRING IT ON :lol: Well as long as I don't have to go where ever Bokeh went...that would be just scary :lol:

Chase said:
Come on now, have a little faith in me. Would I actually do anything to a member who so obviously (and publicly) thinks so highly of me? :mrgreen:

I'll get back to you on that one after all those little rep boxes turn green :mrgreen:

That's how it goes Amanda... You make a mod mad once and BOOM you have the worst rep... :er:
It's their way of playing god.... a pretty cheap way.... proves the mods are little wimps..... there I go again.... :p

:lmao:

:lol: 100,000 positive rep points isn't much to ask for, look how quickly I got the negative :lol: By the way if you have these powers, how come you only have 3 green boxes :???:

Chase said:
I actually earned mine! /shock

Well...at least the ones I didn't bribe people for! ;)

That's only cuz people suck up to you so they don't 100,000 bad rep points :lol: Obviously I haven't been here long enough to learn THAT lesson :lol:

:hail: To the man that giveth and taketh away good reputations :hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back