out of interest

We're wimps but we know you just want more bad rep points and you're not getting them :p

eromallagadnama said:
That's only cuz people suck up to you so they don't 100,000 bad rep points :lol: Obviously I haven't been here long enough to learn THAT lesson :lol:

:hail: To the man that giveth and taketh away good reputations :hail:

You're bowing to me AGAIN?? Didn't you already do that in an earlier message in this thread? :lol:

AlisonPower said:
We're wimps but we know you just want more bad rep points and you're not getting them :p
It's just my way of insuring that I don't get any more :greenpbl:

Chase said:
And here I had actually given you positive rep in the past....:lol:
That was when you were eating pizza at 3 in the morning and saw my self portrait and...... ummm.... see mods are evil :meh:

Chase said:
You're bowing to me AGAIN?? Didn't you already do that in an earlier message in this thread? :lol:

The only thing that's coming to mind at the moment is..."You're a mean one....Mr. Grinch...You're a monster, Mr. Grinch.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders,
You've got garlic in your soul.
Mr. Grinch.

I wouldn't touch you, with a
thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.

Insert Chase for Grinch :mrgreen: That song has so much more meaning then :lol:

Chase said:
I'm starting to feel picked on here!! :(

:lol: You're not the one with 100,000 bad rep points :lol:

You needed to be picked on, there was some nasty stuff hangin out your nose, but Littleman cleared it all up...now we're done picking :lol:

Well I'm on my way then...I bet I can catch up to littleman before the day is over :lol: j/k

Wow, we really ruined this topic :lol:

Chase said:
What's this "we" stuff? I'm blaming you! :p :lol:

:lol: You would. I say we don't take any credit for it at all and just blame it on Ferny since he started the topic in the first place... :lol:

My Guardian Angel made me do it! :angel: ;)

ooohh, and a few of her :twisted: friends! ;)

eromallagadnama said:
Well I'm on my way then...I bet I can catch up to littleman before the day is over :lol: j/k

Wow, we really ruined this topic :lol:
I wonder what would happen if you tried to give out rep points with a rep like the one you have... :lmao:
A box would probably pop up and laugh at you...

Yeah, I have -42 or so.... and I see that Chase gave me a good rep point.... wow..... I knew that lame comment would come in handy! :mrgreen:

I'm on my way to becoming a goodie2shoes :meh:

EDIT: my computer is soooooo slow right now...... :x

Most reactions

Back