out of interest

Scott WRG Editor said:
The judge introduced me to this site, it was either TPF or prison.... it was a tough call.

**** ey... I would've chosen prison. At least then you know you'll probably get out at some stage.
Here you get sucked in for all eternity with your fingers slowly wasting away on that shutter button. Your eyes go all squinty from looking through a viewfinder all day and then you lose all feeling in your arms and fingers from RSI on the computer from editing your photos.

andreag, neutral is better than "You have -99977 Reputation points" I'm moving up though...WATCH OUT :)

I'm really hoping everyone know the power rangers,, right about now
Are you sure about that? Because if we all knew about the Power Rangers we'd now know what type of programmes you watch.
Meysha said:
**** ey... I would've chosen prison. At least then you know you'll probably get out at some stage.
Here you get sucked in for all eternity with your fingers slowly wasting away on that shutter button. Your eyes go all squinty from looking through a viewfinder all day and then you lose all feeling in your arms and fingers from RSI on the computer from editing your photos.
Plus in prison you get lots of soapy bum sex. It's a quality this place is sadly lacking

WOM here... A little 'devil' who shall remain nameless (starts with Voo...) invited me to check TPF out. I was hooked!... :)

ARGH!!!
I just accidentally edited my previous post instead of replying to it. That is sooo annoying. Anyway, Here it is again:

Meysha said:
Hey when we get reputation points. Does the colour mean anything in the list in our CP? Like if we get positive ones they're green and if we get negative ones they're red?? Mine are grey.

Ok so I'm assuming my greys are negative then? Well if that's true, that just farkin sucks. I got a negative rep point for guessing in the Super Macro Game. And another one for a photo I posted that only got one comment - that was actually constructive. Hmpf! me cranky now. (nah not really)

And I can't remember how I found this place. I think I just clicked my way along links to get here coz I wasn't looking for a photo forum at the time.

Chase said:
I think the ones you thought were negatives were actually people that didn't have any reputation power trying to give you positive rep. If that makes sense.

Who doesn't have power to give rep points?... guests?

Well I'm happy now anyway! YAY! :mrgreen:

andrea, you should be able to turn that on in your user control panel i think.

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back