Out of Luck

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
580-724Fc.jpg

its a little dark. i wish there was a main focus to the picture or something with a bright color to stand out. not a bad shot though

its a little dark. i wish there was a main focus to the picture or something with a bright color to stand out. not a bad shot though

The dark was intentional but other than that I know what you mean. I've been going through some older shots and seeing if I can save some of them. Thanks.

so is this a restoration?

No, an older digital shot from a sony mavica. It had an overexposed area so I cropped it off and converted to B&W. Been going through trying to catalog some of the bzillions of shots I've taken in the last 10 years. All work and no play sucks, so I rework some. I'm finding I am/was not too selective in finding and appropriate point of interest. The next shot I'm going to post came out a bit better.

For some reason - the forum topic made me think of the lyrics: 'I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you' from "All out of love" by Air Supply!!

That aside, nice capture!!

Intersting choice of subject - I would never have thought of it!

David

For some reason - the forum topic made me think of the lyrics: 'I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you' from "All out of love" by Air Supply!!

That aside, nice capture!!

Intersting choice of subject - I would never have thought of it!

David

Sorry I did that to you. Interesting concept though. Trying to think up titles that will invoke lyrics about; leaving a cake in the rain, a yellow ribbon around an old oak tree, and maybe a Blondie song.

Thanks, and I couldn't think of anything else to do with a pile of worn horse shoes.

Most reactions

Back