Out of the fog.

ccssk8ter11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just thought i'd share a couple shots i did awhile ago, maybe get some C&c.
Not the best shots ever but they were fun haha.
Both shot at different times but similar photos.
Anyways, let me know what you think.

DSC_0050-2-2.jpg

DSC_0104-Edit.jpg

Thats a pretty cool effect.

What kind of car is that in the first photo?

Thanks! Its a 1979 honda civic haha its pretty cool. Its swapped with a modern motor and turbo'd. Its pretty unique around here.

I enjoyed this as well.
Not sure why - still trying to get an "eye" for photography.
I think once I do - the world will be my photo album. ;)

Thanks! Its a 1979 honda civic haha its pretty cool. Its swapped with a modern motor and turbo'd. Its pretty unique around here.

AWESOME! Thats what I was going to guess.... 1978-1981 Civic. Being into cars and automotive photography, I would love to see you take advantage of such a unique car and do a shoot with it.

But again, great effects great shots.

AWESOME! Thats what I was going to guess.... 1978-1981 Civic. Being into cars and automotive photography, I would love to see you take advantage of such a unique car and do a shoot with it.

But again, great effects great shots.

Yeah its such a fun car. That kid has all kinds of cool stuff. We shoot alot with those cars, its pretty fun.
But thanks for the comments!

Pretty neat. I like the second one better, though I love the wood in the first. I thinkt he problem in the first one is there is too much dead space. Taking the picture from higher up looking down might have been cool.

Pretty neat. I like the second one better, though I love the wood in the first. I thinkt he problem in the first one is there is too much dead space. Taking the picture from higher up looking down might have been cool.
Yeah i agree about the dead space, maybe a tighter crop would have helped, i actually took some from a higher angle but they didnt look as good.

And the lights we were using for the backlighting blew out so i actually parked my car on a hill behind his and just used the headlights and if you take the picture from up high you can see my car and it looks kind of dumb imo.

Most reactions

Back