Out of the game.

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was forbidden to take pictures right before my wedding as i tend to go overboard. I havent been out for about 3 months & a friend of mine said she would hang out with her fiancee and we could try some things.
I know my lighting is yuck... im learning 2pm on the water isnt a good idea.
C&C ( both ) welcomed & wanted :)
tiffanynick075.jpg

tiffanynick122.jpg

3)
tiffanynick141.jpg

4)
tiffanynick125.jpg

Nice shots...but that shirt is doing nothing for the bride.

:) agreed. I keep trying to tell her flowy shirts would compliment better, and fiancee was less than happy to do photo's.

JAX

Anyway, here is what I have to say, being that you are a professional (or aspire to be), you should not take that from adults...not wanting to put on a decent shirt and a man that is too good to have his photos taken. But enough of that.

The first one bothers me a tad because of all the white showing in her eyes. His lack of interest in all of the photos is disturbing and I believe ruins everything.

When you have two people look off camera, make sure they are looking at the same thing.

I personally don't like any of the shots but that really isn't your fault...some clients are just a pain to deal with. Try to shoot in the late afternoon or early morning...this will help with the harsh lighting in the photographs.

#2 I would rather have seen them not kissing and maybe looking at each other or at the ground and off center...

I don't know, but try again with new subjects!

Most reactions

Back