Out on the road again...

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by LaFoto, May 16, 2005.

1. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Here are a couple of photos that I have taken "in passing", i.e. while :blushing: I :blushing: was:blushing: driving :blushing: myself :blushing: ............

This "method" (not to be copied!!!!!! :confused: ) has only become possible after I had bought my little Canon Powershot A95, and most photos were taken so I did not know WHAT actually I was photographing. They were very much "surprise pics". All I had to do later was crop them, sometimes adjust the angles a little.

Like this first one, which qualifies for two "categories", this "in passing" one and "street photography" (maybe?): I was going round this corner and onto the bridge crossing the railway lines, trying to catch the rails through the side window. I did NOT know that I caught that person - who looks like he saw me taking his photo! :meh:
    [​IMG]

The above photo and the following few were taken in March when spring had not yet advanced to its current state:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This road features in many of my photos since I take it almost daily:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here are a couple of newer ones and you will clearly see what nature has done of late in order to "redecorate" the trees! Two taken after a storm:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And two newest ones, and I was going at 100 km/h at the time... in almost all of them..... (Don't do after me!!!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now you know what my eyes see almost daily.

2. Raymond J Barlow

Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    aaaaaHaaaaaaaaaa!! Awesome driving skills!! My gosh, it looks so much like some areas here in Canada.. very nicely maintained properties.. I didn't know you drive on the right side of the road as we do here! Live and learn!
    I'll bet that fellow on the bridge was saying 'what the heck?" or, the equivalent in German!! hehehe looks like you are having fun! love the country! I bet it's pretty there in the Fall!

3. deveel

deveel TPF Noob!

I like the evolution of the nature on your favourite road in the last pics. Cool shots! I just hope you never attempt to shoot (kind of ambiguous here :) ) one of these nice guys dressed in green ....