Out-sourcing Image Editing

DaveRoss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm trying to start an image editing business and am looking for input whether professional photographers are interested in using me as a way to minimize the time they spend in Photoshop.

For the professional photographers I specialize in object/people removal, dirt and scratch fixing, body slimming, and other not terribly creative or fun tasks.

I am able to do the masking and color-replacement etc., but have found that it is better and much faster for person who is creating the album or portrait to do it due to creative nuances.

Any input would be welcome.

Hi Dave, Welcome to the forum! :)

Personally, I would not use your services, since I like to have total creative control of my work. But for those who are time-crunched, it might be a blessing. What kind of $$ are you talking?

Thanks for the input. I understand about the total creative control and not letting go. I find it hard myself.

My rates aren't unreasonable (I think so at least). Each image is bidded out based on the amount of time it will take to complete and the severity of the alteration.

For example, I recently slimmed a bride's arm. The arm was in the foreground infront of her wedding dress. The charge for this was $25.00.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back