out to pasture

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
now replaced, these columns once supported the east wing of the capital. now they stand alone in a nearby park;

17076276-L.jpg

Great photo. The angle it excellent.!!!!

Like others have said, the angle really makes this shot! Great one!

Hadn't you posted these before? :scratch:

Ah! I knew I "knew" the place - erm, through your photos. All three are very good. And I would just think you took all at the same time, i.e. in the identical weather situation?
As the colour freak who I am I love the last best of all, though I do appreciate the angles you choose for your photos. Something I will try out myself - but there's pretty few objects around here to try "angling" out on...

LaFoto said:
Ah! I knew I "knew" the place - erm, through your photos. All three are very good. And I would just think you took all at the same time, i.e. in the identical weather situation?
As the colour freak who I am I love the last best of all, though I do appreciate the angles you choose for your photos. Something I will try out myself - but there's pretty few objects around here to try "angling" out on...

thanks LaFoto. i like the second best; the shadows catch my eye.

Well, yes, the one shadow really plays "Gotcha!" with you (or me ... or all the others who admire your photos) :D!!!

Great shot, once again. I love the really low angle here, it really picks up the detail in the grass.

Most reactions

Back