syphlix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gregorytran.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey there,

I haven't posted anything for a while, so thought i'd share something with yall.

This was taken w/ xsi kit lens w/ a single nikon off camera flash. I was going for a darker, more dramatic kind of feel.

Comments and critiques are always welcome!

Click on it for the larger size (and on black)

I think the composition looks ok and the position of the model too but the posture, the look and the camera are off. Lighting's alright too.

Could have been a nice atmospheric image...

It would have been cool to sit on the ground and shoot up at your model getting more of that moody sky...

Just a thought.
What is it that he is standing in?

cool shot. i think it would have been cool to see the subject sort of sitting/relaxing in the left curve of the structure behind the subject as if it was a seat of sorts.

hey good points! thanks!

i def shoulda noticed the building when shooting... after the fact it's impossible to remove lol... something i should have paid attn to...

mule, it's some kind of art/sculpture

I get what you're going for, and I actually like the composition for the most part. I like the idea of getting down and shooting up a bit. Although I like what you're trying to do and I get it, I still think that this is a bit underexposed. You could have gotten the effect that you're going for but still gotten a bit more detail by upping the exposure a stop or so.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back