Outdoor Session - C&C

rp1600

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my second attempt at outdoor portrait work. Same setting as my first. She was looking for portfolio content as well as I, so it worked out well for both. All C&C welcome and expected. :) Thanks.

No. 1
IMG_5815.jpg

No. 2
IMG_5811-croppedjpg.jpg

No. 3
IMG_5801.jpg

No. 4
IMG_5796-DUOTONE.jpg

No. 5
IMG_5791.jpg

No. 6
IMG_5766.jpg

No. 7
IMG_5746-LOWRES.jpg

No. 8
IMG_5733-SEPIA-lowres.jpg

MODS .. my apologies if these are too large. Did not realize they would be this huge. Sorry

The post processing is a little too heavy, IMO.

I have to agree with Big Mike on this one. I would love to see the originals.

Can she not smile or something?

Here are three of them with minor tweaking in Adobe RAW only. Lol, yeah she can smile, but in this set she wanted all serious pics.
And big mike i see what you mean about too muc PP, especially in No. 6 and No. 7. With all of them she wanted me to do the Dior effect with the diffiused look. She was concerned with her complexion more than anything. I compromised with her halfway. Thanks for the input !!!

IMG_5801-ORGINAL.jpg

---------

IMG_5811-ORIGINAL.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/rp1600/IMG_5811-ORIGINAL.jpg

I think a little bit of Dior effect works for her...especially if that's what she wants...but it was just a little too strong in some of them. Finding the right balance can be very hard to do...I'm certainly no good at getting it just right.

I've seen some advanced techniques for skin treatments. The idea being that you eliminate any bad spots and make it look soft and radiant...but you still want to retain some of the skin's texture, so that it looks real...and not like plastic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back