Outdoor Shoot

cauzimme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday I did some TF with an amateur model who's the girlfriend of a fellow photographer who teach me light 8 years ago, world is small.

13220890_10156983939910010_7730118946900273208_n.jpg

13256470_10156984511960010_3446290435897754184_n.jpg

I love shooting outdoors and with ambient light. One of the challenges of doing so is there is less control than in a studio (or even an indoor setting)....planes flying in the air, telephone lines, garbage on the ground or mottled light on the models (so they look blotchy and uneven). You've done a very good job here for an outdoor shoot.

I like both poses. First shot, her jawline disappears--it would be stronger (and a better shot) if her chin was turned another 3 inches to her left (your right).. Second shot, I'm not wild about her expression. But otherwise, both are lovely pictures.

Agree with Joe, but other than that, really nice work! :)

Thank you guys :)
I was pretty happy considering she shoots usually with her boyfriend, but she seems super confident :).
And she doesn't have a strong jaw, pretty unique feature.
EM Glamour Model

Thank you guys :)
I was pretty happy considering she shoots usually with her boyfriend, but she seems super confident :).
And she doesn't have a strong jaw, pretty unique feature.
EM Glamour Model
You're right about the jawline. And not to be snarky here, but the two photos you showed us would be good additions to her portfolio--you did a good job of posing and shooting her so she looked thinner than she does in most of her portfolio.

Most reactions

Back