Outdoor shot, Black Lamborghini Gallardo, tips?

It's not even his car clearly. Any one with that car would not be on tpf trying to get recognition for it.

it's not even his car clearly. Anyone with that car would not be on tpf trying to get recognition for it. You don't see me posting on how I should shoot my off-white Gulfstream IV.

Well, when I was shooting my Ferrari 355 and 789HP Nissan 370Z, I would often taken them out on the streets of Maple Valley where I could get a nice picturesque background of all the trees.

i doubt you own any of these cars, your just here trolling. this does not count as a ferrari, its a miata

photo-6.jpg

and since when do people have to say "i was shooting my ferrari and 789hp 370z" the 789hp is irrelevant, and you are just bragging and trying to look cool to other people on the internet. dont come here and lie and try to look cool by bragging about stuff you may or may not have, this is a photography forum, not a car forum.

i doubt you own any of these cars, your just here trolling. this does not count as a ferrari, its a miata

Nice miata, but you got to lose the ferrari emblems.:mrgreen:
Alex

Nice miata, but you got to lose the ferrari emblems.:mrgreen:
Alex

its not mine. i found it on his flickr, im assuming he tried to claim it as the "ferrari" he owns

If you have that kind of money hire somebody with all the gear to take some studio shots of your cars.

Well, when I was shooting my Ferrari 355 and 789HP Nissan 370Z, I would often taken them out on the streets of Maple Valley where I could get a nice picturesque background of all the trees.

[
he was obviously joking.

[
he was obviously joking.

oh i feel dumb. i confused them for the same people :/ sorry lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back