Outdoor shots of my son...

souljourney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted one of these (#2) previously but have since cropped it and adjusted the contrast. C&C welcome...but be kind! :mrgreen:

CropofNoah.jpg

noahbw.jpg

DSC_0300adjust.jpg

DSC_0257adjust.jpg

Thanks for looking!

The last one if my favourite. The innocence of childhood is captured perfectly in that shot. "He don't care" that the camera is lookin...he's just enjoying being alive like a kid should.

I really like that one as well, thanks! He does tend to ham it up for the camera a lot of times. That's what happens when mama has it in her hands 24/7!

No one else? What's a girl gotta do to get some C&C around this forum???:blushing:

I seem to be drawn to the b/w one; there is just something about b/w that makes it very personal. One seems not to be distracted with all the colors and you can concentrate on the subject.
The framing on your first shot is wonderful.
Your third and fourth shots are very nice candid family shots.
Like the emotion you caught in your last shot also!

Nice work!

I really like that one as well, thanks! He does tend to ham it up for the camera a lot of times. That's what happens when mama has it in her hands 24/7!

Wait! Is that how it's supposed to be?!?! Cause my kids are opposite, you lucky! Mine run the other way! And my mom jokes that my daughter doesn't know what my face looks like, she thinks the lens is her mommy! HAHA

Anyhow those window shots are adorable! and the third one made me laugh out loud!

Thanks guys! I was beginning to think you needed to have a minimum of a thousand posts to get a C&C around this place or something! :blushing:

JimmyJaceyMom: I suppose I am lucky...more often than not he really hams up for the camera. However, he also tries to operate the camera for me sometimes. I'm just sure that one day, if it's not put away in a secret place, I'm going to find my camera completely dismantled. :lol:

What fun photos! The only negative comment I have is for #3. That green whateveritis in the water is distracting, especially since that color isn't seen anywhere else in the image. Otherwise, wonderful shots.

I think they are all great. Lovely shots.

What fun photos! The only negative comment I have is for #3. That green whateveritis in the water is distracting, especially since that color isn't seen anywhere else in the image. Otherwise, wonderful shots.

It's a leaf floating in the water. = )

The water pic reminds me of a pic that I took of my friend's daughter......
creek5.jpg

very cute pic by the way!

Most reactions

Back