Outdoor wedding

Love these shots.. What did you do in post proccessing?

3, 4, and 5, nothing other than a lil contrast.

The rest, the main effect is done by duplicating the layer. On the new layer, I set the Gausion blur to 8. I then use the erase tool at 50% and erase the eyes nose and mouth. Then I blend the two layers together to whatever looks good. The key, (I think) is in the erasing of the facial features. At 50% you are still leaving some blur to make it soft, and blend in with the rest of the blur (softening) effect, but you are also NOT losing the sharpness you expect to see in the eyes. Make sense?

In 9, and 10, I also darkened the corners with the burn tool.

There, my secrets out. lol.

Doug

The first shot is great. The look on the little girls face is fantastic! I also love the last shot, the kiss. I bet they will love it too. Nine is also great. All round, great job!

I like how the little ones match the bride & groom (blond hair etc)...it almost looks like a 'now and then' series
Yeah I thought that's what it was.
Maybe it's the order of the shots, but it's almost like shots of the actual wedding couple are perforated by images of them when they were kids.

Something like that would've been explained I would assume though.

I had to re-read the original post to see if this was explained at all.
It looks like the little girl actually could've been the bride when she was younger.
Are the kids actually the kids of the bride and groom?

It seems as if the kids have more significance than just ring bearer and flower girl.

Hehe the little girl looks grumpy in the first one, but the two kids look so calm and happy in # 8. The last photo is my favorite of the set.

Most reactions

Back