Outside my comfort zone in honor of earth day...

blurple? does that mean blue-purple? I found that #2 is Grape Hyacinth. #1 I have no idea... It's a bushy shrub in my front yard...

Yay! Finally some shots I may have a slight chance of competing with! :D

Anyways... :p
They're pretty nice shots, I like the colors.
I'm not sure about the DOF on the second one, maybe it'd be nice if it was a bit larger. You did nail it on the third one though. ^^

I like all of them. The first one though has such good direction and a sense of movement.

First one looks like it could be an azalea bloom; hard to tell from just that little bit of it, though.

Lovely, you should do more of these...mostly just so maybe your bird skills will get a little rusty and I'll be able to catch up.
Meh, never mind. I'll *never* catch up! :lol:

#1 is probably my favorite, though if it were mine, I'd crop that black on the left side out of it. I like #2 as well; I'd love to see those even closer!

Nice ones. I bet they're a little easier to sneak up on.

Nice Detail and color rendition and the bokeh, #1 the being the best IMO.

I like #1. I would clone the black hole though.

LOL, thanks everyone. I didn't even have to wear camo! The flowers don't really spook very easily either. I do find it quite challenging though because so many flower shots can be quite boring so it is hard to get a different perspective. I did use some of my bird skills like crawling around on the ground and keeping the sun behind me :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back