TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
tell me what ya think.

3249993587_0fc7919cb2_b.jpg

Last edited:
agreed about the focus but nice shot

Agreed, and it is a nice shot. If you were going for the blurriness, I think it makes it a good shot. But in the future, if you're not going for that artistic blur than try to get it in focus.

i was trying to be blurry, but i wasnt going for that much but this is the one that was closest to what i wanted.

To my mind, the amount of camera shake is so that it looks like a mistake. More than a mild technical flaw. But like a photo gone wrong.

To my mind, the amount of camera shake is so that it looks like a mistake. More than a mild technical flaw. But like a photo gone wrong.

only a very small amount of it is camera shake. most of the blur is out of focus, which i was trying to do, just not as much, which i previously stated.

I like the blurriness, but it does not appear to be intentional. My only gripe is that your title, "Over Flow," is actually one word, which is "Overflow."

I like the blurriness, but it does not appear to be intentional. My only gripe is that your title, "Over Flow," is actually one word, which is "Overflow."

that better? lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back