Over here, and there

rob91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picture094.jpg

I hate to be critical but lets just hope this is constructive criticism and not just being plain mean. The horizons seem to be off just a little and i'm having trouble figuring out what the main subject of this photo is. The car or pole?

I hate to be critical but lets just hope this is constructive criticism and not just being plain mean. The horizons seem to be off just a little and i'm having trouble figuring out what the main subject of this photo is. The car or pole?

No worries, all constructive criticism there, and all appreciated.

On the horizon, what exactly are you referring to? Angle, color, lighting, focus?

As for the main subject, it might just be both the car and the pole...though it could just as easily be that stray light in the mid-left...or maybe that powerline wayyy in the back.

I've just recently discovered your work, rob91. Very expressive, and wonderfully subtle.

I thought it was obvious that the subject of this photograph was the color red, or rather, the ~meaning~ of the color red. Whether or not that was your intention, that's what I got from the piece, and I'm grateful to you for it.

Now to go find other examples of your art.

Most reactions

Back