Oxford / London, Cheerio Mates.

Braineack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Decided I was sick of the 20 days straight of rain here in VA, so flew off to England to enjoy three days of fabulous weather. I bought my a6000 specifically for this trip and I'd say it performed to my satisfaction.

Here's my first round of pics:

Christ Church, Oxford
by The Braineack, on Flickr

Vine on Christ Church

Ryan Goslings

Brasenose College Door

Bodleian Library Wall

You can see the rest here: Oxford, England

Last edited:
So many good captures there!

So many good captures there!
Thanks, I got plenty more. Just need to go through them. Took close to 3,000 pictures over the last 2 weeks.

Very nice! I hope some of my Paris pics turn out as good. I leave tomorrow my last night hear. I think I shot about 2500 myself.

Yes, looks like it was fun!

great pics .color, framing, and some other words i kant spel :05.18-flustered:al

I am so jealous of he skies you had. I had severely overcast skies and rain for 9 straight days then 1 day on the last day there where the sun poked out but by that time the trip was gearing down so I didn't get much. A lot of my picture in Paris will have blown out skies but hopefully some will turn out half this good. Really good job!

Now that I'm back home and reseted up a bit ill probably download and start polishing a few of those those turds I call pictures. Lol

Seriously though really nice! Keep em coming.

Yeah we lucked out for sure. the weather over here on the East Coast had been awful, it was ironic to arrive in London and had beautiful skies and weather.

Then I came home to our typical muggy summer crap weather. Got no spring here whatsoever.

Most reactions

Back