OXFORD OCTOBER 19th

Flippin eck, if thats the price, sod Oxford - I'm off to Malaga for the weekend! :mrgreen:

Well, yesterday when I was looking for cheap tickets I found that one... only thing that bothers me is that its through a 3rd party website and they don't say what company your flying with, only info is "low-cost airline", understandable since else I'd just go to the site of the airline and order the same flight there without the commission of the 3rd party website...

anyway, all airlines have to pass the same security standards right?

I maybe wrong but i'm sure its the airports that do the security and not the airlines.

not sure as I do not know my employer in October too well ;)

But then again, I still owe you some beer and you owe me some pizza :p

Hi Alex - how is it in Sweden? Would be nice to meet you in October in UK - but even nicer to see you in Kiel in September :blushing: .

Take a look at the airport you want to fly to and look at who uses it (easyjet, ryanair, etc) and then go to their websites and look for flights.

Order quickly as you'll find the price goes up suddenly.

Micheldever is not really metropolis - and so is the public transport system. There might be a bus on Wednesday and Friday. But just to Winchester. Oneway as far as I know. Only chance to come to Oxford is my mountainbike. Hmmm. Or I could steal a horse. But this could stress the relationship to the neighborhood a little bit.

I will try to find out, if there is a train from Micheldever station.

Micheldever is not really metropolis - and so is the public transport system. There might be a bus on Wednesday and Friday. But just to Winchester. Oneway as far as I know. Only chance to come to Oxford is my mountainbike. Hmmm. Or I could steal a horse. But this could stress the relationship to the neighborhood a little bit.

I will try to find out, if there is a train from Micheldever station.

theres the 09:32 from Micheldelver gets to Oxford at 11am - change at Basingstoke and Didcot, £19.60 return - and an 18:55 from Oxford back.

theres the 09:32 from Micheldelver gets to Oxford at 11am - change at Basingstoke and Didcot, £19.60 return - and an 18:55 from Oxford back.

how did you find out so fast? At the moment I am trying to find the right internet page with a time table for Micheldever station. Sounds silly but until know I never used the public transport system in Uk and so I feel a little bit lost.:oops:

The mate where I might be staying at in London is maybe coming to the meetup too, will tell him to register here (if he isn't already - think not).
He's studying photography @ London :)
So that might be one person more!

I'm off to university again tomorrow, moving in a new flat so I won't have internet the first 10 days or so, the prices of the tickets are going up and down, still reasonable, so I'm waiting for the confirmation of that mate of mine to see if I can stay at his place in London.

You'll hear from me again around the 9th of September :)

Originally Posted by lostprophet
so are we all crashing at Lil Loui's sunday night after the BBQ? :lol:

A plan is born! :mrgreen:

Good luck!! Considering I have a room the size of a shoebox...& no garden...:biggrin:
So where's the BBQ then? - there are lots of nice parks or tempra's?:twoface:

Most reactions

Back