OXFORD OCTOBER 19th

hey, at the moment I'm a bit less sure about being able to go...
changing study direction (more less, still going to study Computer Science, but a slightly different one, 3 years in stead of 5...)
so I need to focus a bit on that, besides that the flight prices aren't really attractive at the moment...
should've listened to ferny and booked it last month....
oh well, will keep checking easyjet everyday.
:)

i'd like to come :)

well if you ask nicely I'll put your name to the vote and if the OMC (Oxford Meetup Committee) agree then you are welcome ;-)

Hi Alex - how is it in Sweden? Would be nice to meet you in October in UK - but even nicer to see you in Kiel in September :blushing: .

OK, done that :D
Maybe I should post the pictures I secretly took of you then :p

... so now let us prepare for Oxford ;) (still not sure though if it will work out)

Well you can bet I'll be there!! "Welcome to Oxon-ford, I'm your tour-guide Louise and will be showing you the sights of the city."
hehehe

just show us where the pubs are

Hey, is this a private meetup or can anyone come?

Kl whats the easiest way to get to Oxford from London?

Sweet thanks. Do we know when and where yet?

Roky, most reliable way is on the bus, they run more often than a local bus. There are two companies that run, you have the Oxfor Tube which starts from near Victoria Tube station, and stops at Marble arch, Shepherds bush and Hillingdon station

http://www.oxfordtube.com/

And the Oxford Espress which starts at Victoria Coach station, then Marble Arch, Baker street and hillingdon

http://www.oxfordbus.co.uk/main.php?page_id=30

Both drop you at Gloucester Green bus station in the centre of Oxford.

The other option is the train, but the times are not as flexible as the buses.

As to when and where, it'll probably be in the morning and depending on who is coming from where the location could be at the bus station, the train station or somewhere in between - they are a five minute walk apart.

We'll confirm exactly where as we get closer to the time.

Did I mention that I really want to go now :)

Most reactions

Back