Dang!
Three_DSC_0277.jpg

Finally! Me! Me! Me!
Four_DSC_0222.jpg

Whaddaya mean I have to get my own?!!
Five_DSC_0243.jpg

Oh PLEEEEEASE, PLEEEEASE, PLEEEEASE Ma!
Six_DSC_0244.jpg

Do you hear this racket over here? If you ever come near me again without protection I'll pluck your eyes out!
Seven_DSC_0224.jpg

A little Mocking Bird fun in my backyard...

Nice captures. Very crisp. And the captions make me chuckle. 2, 3 and 6 are my faves of the series. Well done.

I have a mocking bird building a nest in my backyard on a vine...wonder if I will get to see babies begging for food too. :) These are cute!

Nice captures. Very crisp. And the captions make me chuckle. 2, 3 and 6 are my faves of the series. Well done.

Thank you. I had hoped to give folks a little chuckle today...glad to oblige :D.

I have a mocking bird building a nest in my backyard on a vine...wonder if I will get to see babies begging for food too. :) These are cute!

Some folks regard the Mockers as trash birds. We don't. We love them, and they are quite prolific. You will see plenty of babies begging. Thanks for your comment.

No criticisms, well except you could have asked the model in the first one to face the camera :). Very nice pictures all of them, they bring a smile to your face :).

tim

No criticisms, well except you could have asked the model in the first one to face the camera :). Very nice pictures all of them, they bring a smile to your face :).

tim

Thanks, Tim, I appreciate your comment. I am aware that individually not all of them can stand alone. For instance, #1 was in there to tell the story, but I am quite cognizant of the fact that there is no eye contact here. Which, if any, of them do you think could stand alone and work...say in a portfolio...why or why not. Not that I will use any of these in a portfolio of examples. I ask because I want to know what to address in my future work.

I'd like anyone to address that question, if possible. TIA.

Very cute birds, like the shots and I agree that the focus is crisp.

Thanks. This is a new lens and I'm working veeeerrrry hard to get the sharpness thing going and to work out the kinks of using high ISOs. After that I can work on other elements. What elements do you think I should be working on?

Again, I would like anyone to reply. TIA.

I don't mean to be 'mocking' Anty, but 2,3 & 6 are my faves as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Portfolio worthy = 5 and 6.

I say this because it covers the subject of maternity in a number of different aspects. Alot of people can relate!

On second glance I feel like the ISO is a bit too high for these shots, thats my own opinion tho.
I realize you are purposely shooting high, not sure as to why, but nonetheless great captures.

Most reactions

Back