P-Corn!

bogleric

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My friends have really been having fun with this one especially since it is more abstract. Just thought I would share since it has caught the attention of many. One friend even put dialog boxes on them like a cartoon..... :shock:

I know this really isn't much, but if you like please provide your comments.

Thanks

338%3B7%3A2323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3A68%3D534%3DXROQDF%3E232346979993%3Bot1lsi

I think that's an interesting idea, I don't know what to do with it but I'll bet there are plenty of others who do.
IMHO the blue makes the scene more believable in a surreal sense (hmmm...did that make sense?) but maybe other colors would work as well.

Believe it or not the blue is the real color. It was taken on a second story ledge on a very overcast day and in the background that you cannot see is water.

Yes, the one on the right definitely looks like a fish, the one on the left looks like a person who has fallen and can't get up. The middle piece is the head and the outer two are hands / arms. User your imagination from there and the dialogs can get quite funny, I will see if I can get some to post.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back