P.P.P.P. (2) (56k killer again?)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So once in the swing of things, Christiane suggested we "just look at other photos for possibilities", and we did. With my HP Image Zone, there are not many possibilities, the advantage this programme has, though, is that I understand it :blushing:, something I could not say about Photoshop (a version that no longer runs on my new computer).

She asked for "trees and sunsets" (for the solarisation thing), and I presented her trees and sunsets. Fortunately I had some in my "archives".

This is the one that became my avatar, I took this photo "in passing" (will start a thread on "In Passing", too, eventually), i.e. while driving --- erm:meh: , weeellll.

Original:
2a_HinterOtter1.jpg

PPPP-version:
BaumOtter_hei-sonne-scharf-glh.jpg

Cropped, contrasts enhanced, colour temp "hot", quite much sharpened, diffuse glow

And another, also taken "in passing" (this one at about 100km/h :confused: - don't do this after me! DON'T).

Original:
entlangB75_16.jpg

PPPP-version 1:
D_entlB75_16_scharfkalt.jpg

Cropped, sharpened, colour temp "very cold"

PPPP-version 2:
A_entlB75_16_scharfswRF.jpg

Cropped, sharpened, converted to black+white, red filter to max

PPPP-version 3:
C_entlB75_16_dunkelkontrheisolar.jpg

Cropped, darkened, contrasts tweaked MUCH, colour temp to "very hot", solarised

We "worked on" (or rather: played with) more.
Interested?

Pretty heavy post processing there. Have to be carefull or your going to be hooked on the post processing :)
Really like the composition on the 5th B&W frame, would like to see it with less processing.

As I am saying in my explanation to the first of these two threads, we were really just "PLAYING", testing what little my ppp-software offers to the max. But I would not do this to each and every of my photos.
Plus I now store them in a folder called "Digital Art" (erm... the 'art'-aspect may be questioned), since they are no longer photos as such.

LittleMan said:
I like the first(original) one the most.

Thanks for replying - and hey: actually, I think the same. For having been taken through the window of my car while driving, not seeing what I was photographing, this has come out well, hasn't it?

And imagine the second original: through the window again, at 110 km/h....!!!! (Not to be repeated after me! No!)

(Oh, and by the way: the speed LIMIT is at 100 km/h on that road...... :greenpbl: )

excellent work again LaFoto! these are great. my fav is the next to last (b&w). would definitely look good framed! ;)

Great job with these LaFoto!!! I actually really enjoy the second one! Those are the kind of colors I love!!! It looks especially great in your avatar!

Thank you :).
My sister was particularly happy with our "work" on that one, too, by the way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back