P & S Candids at a Wedding...VERY Amateur

tygersclaw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First let me qualify these images in this post. These are all VERY amateur and I am the first to know it. They were all taken with a camera I had only about 3 weeks and hardly had a chance to use. As well, these pictures were taken with (what I found later to be) a very bad P&S digital camera in low light conditions. Let's face it, it was only $200. A Fujifilm A340. Very basic consumer grade.

All I am looking for here is comments on the compostion...not the bad color...light etc.I know these pictures leave a lot to be desired however the bride wants copies of them for her album. And I am hesitant because I know they are poor.

So...fire away...have some fun. I have a tough skin.

2005_0724_0002.JPG

2005_0724_0004.JPG

collage.jpg

one thing that i notice is the angle of the middle shot. Its a shame there is a big blue fire escape door right in the middle of the picture. Did you explore the angles abit more or where you pretty restricted in where you could stand?

I would also crop out the guy on the right of the same picture. He looks a bit drunk and spoils the shot.

I know it might have been difficult to really fill the frame with these shots because of the balloons

Most reactions

New Topics

Back